Monday, July 18, 2011

Wedding day!

Our wedding day was such an amazing day we couldn't have prayed for better.
It just confirms to me even more how much we were made for each other. The night before I had been so tired from the long week of worrying and actually went to bed around 10pm. I Slept like a baby and didn't wake up once until my alarm went off at 7 am. Andrew was too excited/anxious and couldn't sleep! He stayed up all night helping Mama Horrocks and Cami bake all the treats for our reception. (They are such great people) I asked my friend Tara to come over and help me with my hair because I couldn't do it just right. SHE did an amazing job! We met at the temple and I just couldn't stop looking at him. I was so calm, it was weird! Andrew and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all Eternity! I can't believe I It walked in and walked out an hour later with a husband. We met our family outside, I love them!! It was so much fun taking pictures, everyone was just in a really good mood. We had our reception at the Lion House which was sooo yummy! We were parched from taking pictures in the sun for an hour, we drank so many glasses of water. We left the luncheon and had to hurry home and to the reception. We were running way behind!! I was scurrying from place to place trying to get everything decorated.  It was time for taking pictures so we had to drop everything and get dressed. I love the red barn, that Is one of the main reasons I fell in love with Wadley Farms. We were still taking pictures when the guest started to arrive. I didn't want a line,I just wanted to float around and talk to whoever and eat and play. but it never happens that way. we got stuck in one place because so many people were coming to talk to us. We cut the cake, threw the garter and bouquet, danced, and drove away in our 1930 Cadillac. Our reception turned out amazing  and I'm so grateful for all the family who stayed behind to clean up!

You can look at all out wedding pictures at lindseyjanestore.com  The password is MeganH2010

1 comment:

  1. i'm the same way. i realllly don't want a line at my future reception but i worry my plan will fail and a line will form anyways. you really did have such a gorgeous reception megan, and those cupcakes were to die for. really, some of the best cupcakes i ever did eat.

    ReplyDelete