Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Decorating is fun to do, fun to do!



Lately I have been wondering if Nursing is the career I should go into. Because I LOVE to decorate! So maybe if I was using my skills to help others, It would help Andrews wallet!
So We are working on decorating our bedroom. I had no clue what to do, and for me its unusual. Andrew and I finally picked colors to work with! Our bedspread is cream and gray, and our furniture is black. So We decided that we need some color to liven things up. Green and Yellow. I have some things left from the wedding that we want to incorporate into the room. I am on the look out for some lamps to go on our nightstands. I bought black ones with white shades, yuck!! it was like we lived in a Gothic house. So I want COLOR! I have been looking on KSL for a small shelf to hang on the wall. No luck, until Friday!  I was on my way home and thought I should try the DI just for good measure. Sure enough I found the perfect size, AND it was unfinished! So I can paint it whatever color I choose. It was only $3, I was pretty proud of myself! (: I have bought three things to use on my shelf and can't wait to get started! Rod Works is my place right now. They have the cutest little odds and ends that would look great in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment