Thursday, May 3, 2012

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I went to the DI this week and found something I'm totally in love with.....well 3 things!
I saw the little table and snagged that little charm right up... $15 then stumbled upon this beauty of a desk, I called Andrew immediately to come approve before I bought it and he didn't even pause..... Yay $30 steal of a deal :) as we were ringing up my eye caught another end table! I pictured it a crisp white and next to my white couches. I gave Andrew the puppy dog look and asked how much it was, he talked the lady down to $12. Man that boy can charm!! So I walked away with a new desk for our bedroom, and two new end tables! ~I love the DI~
Just need to paint them! Which should be So much fun!
I found the exact desk on Pinterest the exact color I wanted to paint it!

No comments:

Post a Comment