Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas is all Around!

We had a lot going on in December just like everyone else! I love Christmas and Everything about it!! I was so sad the day I had to take it all down ): 
We went to the festival of trees, like we do every year, saw the lights, watched Christmas Vacation and Elf. Hehe I find those movies delightful!  
We had a great Christmas! My sister invited all of us to go out to Colorado. I was so excited to see the little Minions!! Andrew and I went to his parents house the Sunday before and had our early Christmas with the fam. We had so much fun playing games and talking. I think I was more excited about their presents we were giving them than our own. I like giving presents rather than receiving them now, which is probably good (: I have decided that as an adult Christmas is not that much fun unless you have kids around.! It's just not Christmas without kid! 

We had a BLAST in Colorado! 
We went:JUSTIN BEIBER! 
Yep he came all the way from his tour in Europe to g
Tubing
Made Junk Food 
Went on the "Polar Express"
Played games
AND Andrew got to be with ALL of his Honey's. He even got a new little Buddy, Peyton. 
JUSTIN BEIBER!!

Andrew is so sweet and got me just what I wanted! He came all the way from tour in Europe to grace us with his Christmas Cheer. It was Definitely a Christmas Miracle! Everyone was giving me crap for it but I think they were secretly Jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment