Monday, August 1, 2011

Parade of Homes

Now that I'm totally obsessed with decorating, I tortured myself by going to the Parade of homes. This year they had an "Up" house and it was totally cute! Looked just like the movie and they even had an old man and a little boy that looked like the characters outside in the front! I took pictures of some of the rooms. The little boys room was Toy Story and he little girls was cinderella. I loved the pictures hanging above the bed, I want to do that in my house! upstairs in the nursey they had the wall painted like the big balloon. My favorite was the kitchen, they had old school appliances. It was adorable!!
In the other houses I was only obsessed with on thing.....they made a shelf above the molding. I'm inspired!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment